Saturday, October 15, 2011

Post a letter







I know that sending somebody a handwritten letter might sound like a cliché DO, but it really is one of those special things in life. There’s nothing like receiving a letter in the mail that somebody took the time to write and send you. It’s such a heart-felt gesture. I don’t know about you, but I keep almost every letter anybody has ever sent me. These notes have sentimental value. It’s fun to look back and read them; I can only imagine how happy I’ll be to have them when I’m old and wrinkly. Spend some time and let somebody know that you miss them, how much you love them, or just catch them up on what’s new. Package it up prettily, and then send it off the old snail mail way. They’ll be so happy to open it up when it arrives. It will become a part of their memories that lives forever.

4 comments:

  1. I send a lot of postcards. But no letters :(

    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tanvi: Nice to hear that you still write letters.. I do post to my very close school friend who is a classical dancer now,she does'nt have much time to spend on computers.. I love writing to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gayatri: Next time write a letter and send along with your post card.. This way we can save our postal services also.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...