Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stylish and Fav Fall

Hi lovely readers, I am off to my cousins place Atlanta.. So i couldn't do any postings on my new baby blog :(
Hope every one is enjoying the fashion and Fall. From last week, festival celebrations started in my home. Navrathri, one of the auspicious festivals has been celebrated last week. Diwali, Indians fav festival is around the corner. As usual we will have many family and friends get-together.. Then decorations and pumpkin carvings for Halloween. The comes thanks giving, christmas shopping, my(almost everyone's i guess) fav season of the year is here... Awaiting for the fun to come soon.. :))  

Something about Ruche:

Here are few of the seasons Stylish looks from www.shopruche.com. I love to shop in Ruche.. every thing is priced reasonable, they carry the current trend, of all these we(especially i) fell in deep love with the clothes & accessories and believe or not the shoes are impeccable. If given a chance i will grab all most every shoe from the store.. (sigh!!!). I promise you too will love this shop.... (wink!!!)



















Have a great day buds..
Luv ya all..
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow very nice combination of colors and patterns and coat is so lovely! I love your hair too :)

    Jabong Coupons|Coupon Dekho

    Thank u,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...