Monday, September 19, 2011

Block Party

Hi Readers,

I'm back from a small vacation. Last couple of days i've been to Californa central coast on vacation and had a great time.  Being near to nature and away from all the electronic things feels so great and relaxing.Have you ever imaginedthe world without all these electronics devices? How our life would be?? I guess it would be way better as it is now(Don't know about everyone else, its my personal feeling though.).  Just imagine, if we want to have a picture, an artist would draw it for us. If we want to chek the news, the news paper would be the rite place to find out the news, instead of ipads and notepads..  Instead of gretting friends and family with e-cards we can send hand made cards. Some reason after the vaction i'm totally in luv with the colors of nature and my imaginations are going out of control.

As i am in luv with colors, my mood goes to Color Blocking trend that is getting more attention now-a-days. I am obsessed with few color blocking styles that really worth trying. Blocking doesn't need to be done with the apperals but can be achieved through the accessories also. Here are my favourite color blocking trends..








What do you think about color blocking in this season? Which look do you guys luv most?
Hope you too had a great weekend.. Happy Monday.
BBye sweeties..
Luv ya all..

2 comments:

  1. I for one love them all! In fact in India we always wear contrasting colors (or color blocking in western) ... so it is not anew trend for us but something we do it every single day!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tanvi...difficult to choose one..love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...