Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miss Universe 2011!!!!!!!!

Hi Readers,

After a nail biter of a finale, Miss Universe 2011 was crowned yesterday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The winner is 25-year-old beauty queen, Miss Angola Leila Lopes. She is such a cutiepie.. her smile is so innocent and she look fab.



Lopes says "As Miss Angola I've already done a lot to help my people. I've worked with various social causes. I work with poor kids, I work in the fight against HIV. I work to protect the elderly and I have to do everything that my country needs ... I think now as Miss Universe I will be able to do much more." So sweet of you Lopes.. you are adorable.



When she was asked a question of  what part of her body she'd change, she responded like this, "Thank God I'm very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn't change a thing, I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life." Thats real beauty which will be seen and felt by every one. U really rock girl!!!!! I really admire you girl.

Lopes was also asked about racism in light of the fact that she's one of the few black women to earn the Miss Universe crown. Lopes responded, "any racist needs to seek help."





Ain't she gorgeous???????

This is all for today readers.. Have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by..
Have fun, Cya
Luv ya all..


1 comment:

  1. Indeed she is gorgeous. I missed the contest but surely gonna watch it in some repeated show on TV.

    Thx for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...