Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello Blog World....

Hi Bloggers,  I am Hasini, a new blogger in the blogging world. I'm a student and is ready to graduate in 6 months. Today is my first blogging day and i'm very excited and looking  fwd to post more of them. This blog talks more about fashion, food, travel and interior decoration, etc.. Through this blog, i want to make my life more organised, improve my life style and develop my creative skills.

Here are some of my favourite look of this week.. Ready 1    2     3    Here we go.......








All the four looks give an easy transormation from Summer to Fall. The accessories add more glomour to the dresses. The hats which are used in summer to protect ourselves from hot sun, now protect from fall chill. Update your look easily by adding a hint of accesories into your wardrobe and transorm your wardobe from summer to fall very easily.   Have fun..


Keep following...
Luv ya all...
BBye


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...