Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bow Love..

Hi readers,

Its been a boring and lazy Monday, yesterday. Even though i am not one of the Monday haters, but sometimes it happens. Usually i try to make my Mondays happy by wearing something fun or by adding something to my outfit that makes me happy and excited for the whole week. One such thing i love to incorporate in my dresses or in my accessories is a "Bow". Adding a bow in the outfit is really fun and make us look as well as feel more pretty. Bow is one such element in fashion that gives a statement look to the outfit. Bow is "the" cutest element in fashion. Infact it is a small twist that can change the entire look of the outfit. Hmmm...my love for bows cannot be explained in words... Just looking at a dress or shoes or any thing that has a bow, that itself makes me happy. Here are some of the ways that bows can make a statement or boost our attitude or create a sensuous look in our outfits..










I'm sure that girls love bows, some love small ones, some big bows, others both kinds of bows... :) I hope you guys also luv wearing bows in your dress. Thats all for today sweeties.. will come up with more interesting topics..Till then, take care, cya
Luv ya all,
BBye..
 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...