Monday, September 12, 2011

Makeup Mondays...

Hi, Hello... Its monday, hope all of you had a fantastic weekend. This weekend is a great one for me too.. :) I had a great day in SFO with my husband. We were roming in the malls, trying out new arrivals and having fun all the day. As me and my hubby is on diet.. i dont call it a diet exactly, but i can say that we are trying to control ourselves from eating outside. I know its hard, but we are able to "diet" somehow.

          Today we see some of the awesomest eye and lip colors tht get you ready for the fall colors. The looks taken from Marie Claire Czech edition.  The colors are amaxing, from reds, to poppy pinks to pastel pinks... every thing is in for the season. Lets have a look at them.






All of'em are simple and elegant and brings the sensuous beauty in the women. I like the blue color which is contemporary from the regular reds and pinks.. Which color do you think is the best that fits you and brings the true beauty of women?

Tht's all for today, Cya..
Luv ya.....



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland.

    Those are some nice lip/eye colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is my favorite color ever! So I am partial to it ... Welcome to the blogging world! I promise you will love it!

    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...