Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recycle!!! Recycle!!! Recycle!!!

Hi Readers,

Hope every one had a fun weekend and a great Monday. At my side, I ended my weekend with a 10K run, a small get-to with my frenz, had a delicious dinner at a local Italian restaurant and yummy desserts at a nearby deli bakery. Of-course Monday is a school day, so busy with my school stuff :(  My English prof is very much interested in recycling and inspired the whole class to start recycling... So today my post inspires all my readers to recycle...  Many people think what should i recycle and how to recycle??? Take some ideas from here and feel the happiness in recycling.....

Recycled bicycle in the garden..

                                            Sweater recycled to a purse!!

tomato cans as flower vases..

Old cups and saucers as candle holders.. 

used basket ball in the garden... luv the idea

cookie boxes recycled!! 

have an old jeans.. here's how you recycle!!!


Useless bulbs.. who said they are useless??

Hope you all like these ideas. Hope every one start recycling things for a greener planet.
Love our planet..
Luv ya all..
BBye..

6 comments:

  1. What great ideas. They all look so good. But my favorite ... The cookie tins :)

    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for stopping by my blog !! Really loved this post and all the recycling ideas !! : )
    Following u via GFC !!
    Follow me back ?? : )

    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gayatri: Thanks dear.. i prepared one such for my home for my pens and pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks nikita.. following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the ideas!! Definitely going to try out a few!! :)

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way is that bag once a sweater! How beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your valuable feedback/comments...